Wednesday, May 14, 2014

My Beautiful Girls

I have been feeling a tad bit "Off Balance" lately, and I decided it was time to get myself back to normal.  I knew exactly how to do that...I needed some scrappy therapy.  I got online and started browsing all of my favorite sites and manufacturers for inspiration...and one of those stops included going to My Creative Scrapbook to see what beautiful kits Pam had put together for this month.   I ended up subscribing (((FINALLY!!!))) after years of drooling over her gorgeous kits!  I never treated myself to anything...well, that changed!  I will get Pam's kits!  lol (YAY ME!)

I got the main kit in the mail and immediately tore into it!  All of the gorgeous things she adds to her kits are simply amazing...and I loved working with that kit!

I  went to My Creative Sketches to see what this moths AMAZING sketch inspiration was...and guess what1!??  I had time to participate!  YAY ME AGAIN! 

SOOOOOO.... I sat down at my desk and went to work.  WOW...I had totally missed my paints and mists and flowers and yes...even stickles!  LOL.  But most of all, I missed working with a kit...I missed making layouts.  I missed putting my photos onto something tangible instead of stuck in my computer. Six months was far longer than I actually realized.  
I was home.  I was in my comfort zone.  I was productive...and this was the result:

The photo is not the best because the weather has not been ideal for photographing layouts, but it'll do for now :)   Thank you Pam and Kris and all of you talented ladies at MCS for the inspiration! 



6 comments:

Shizuka said...

Stunning layout!Love it!Thank you for playing at My Creative Sketches.

Michelle said...

Yay!!! I am glad you are finally able to get your kit. I know how much you love Pam's kits. You will have so much fun with them. :) (I still have a whole bunch left of mine from when I subscribed) Your page is beautiful!!!!

Mycreativescrapbook said...

You have done an excellent job using the kit. Your page is so Beautiful, Thank you for joining us

Patty's Custom Designs said...

I'm so glad you got time to start scrapbooking again! I love My Creative Scrapbooks Kits!!!

Lee-Anne said...

Beautiful page! Thanks for joining us at My Creative Scrapbook!

Unknown said...

Love your layout!!! Thanks for playing along with us at My Creative Sketch Blog!!